- LED Lighting: Upgraded LED headlights and an LED pod light that feature simultaneous high-beam capability provide better visibility in low-light conditions.
- 27-inch Duro Tires: The Ultimate Trail Edition wears larger, 27-inch tires mounted on 14-inch aluminum wheels, providing more ground clearance, traction, and cornering stability.
- More Clearance, Less Maintenance: Front and rear arched A-arms maximize usable ground clearance under the machine, while sealed suspension bushings are designed to reduce vehicle maintenance.
- More Protection and Utility: An Ultimate Series front bumper and steel skid plates provide added protection, and a Polaris Pro HD 3,500-pound winch with synthetic rope comes standard.
- Custom Comfort and Style: The Ultimate Trail Edition comes in a Velocity Blue painted finish with Lime Squeeze graphics. A cut-and-sew seat complements the design and provides more grip when the trail gets technical.